Support staff is needed in every industry. When it comes to the hospitality industry, temporary staffing can be a very useful resource. Increases in business volume or unexpected changes can leave you high and dry from a staffing standpoint. Wouldn’t it be great if you had someone that you could call that would be able to send over reliable staff to meet your hospitality staffing needs? You do.
Hospitality staffing means several things. We can provide staff for a variety of employers:
- Banquet Halls and Special Event Centers
- Social Clubs
- Party Planners
Success in the hospitality industry requires a team effort. Banquet directors need servers who can interact well with guests and work well with other staff. Hotel managers need housekeepers who can get their job done effectively, but also communicate with front desk personnel so that rooms can be booked. We could go on and on, but the truth is, we don’t have time. We are busy making sure that our temporary staffers are ready to make seamless transitions in the workplace.
We train our temporary staff to be team oriented and dedicated to their jobs. We ensure that they are prepared to work with other employees regardless of whether they are fellow temps or your full-time staff. In addition to teamwork, we stress the importance of customer service. Hospitality staff is often on the front lines, directly interacting with customers. Our temps know how to treat your guests with respect and provide over-the-top service when they are on the job. We all know that in any business happy customers make for long-term relationships and referrals. When it comes to hospitality, we know what an employee needs in their skill set and we make sure that our temps are:
- Well groomed
- Diligent at completing Their responsibilities
As we offer hospitality staff for a variety of industries, we can provide staff to fill multiple positions. Call us when you are in need of:
- Support staff to set up before and clean up after events
We have the hospitality staff you need. When you are trying to focus on organizing for a busy holiday season or a large upcoming event, you will not have the time to interview multiple candidates for unskilled positions. You do have time to call us and discuss what you need. Tell us what kind of employee you are looking for, and we will send the temps that best fit your needs.
We offer staffing option to fit your needs
- Temporary staff- In the event that you only need some extra support staff for a limited time or for select events
- Temp to hire- If you want to take your time to decide whether you need a temporary employee or a full time. This option let’s you try out a new employee while being able to keep your options open.
- Direct placement- For instances where you know from the beginning that you need an employee to join your team, but your schedule does not afford you the necessary time to properly select an employee from the large pool of applicants out there.